- 2 heads of Romaine lettuce
- 4 ounces (1 cup) of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
Tools you need
Large mixing bowl
Small mixing bowl for dressing
Knife to cut lettuce
Mixing spoon or tongs
Measuring cup and spoons
Cheese grater (unless purchasing shredded or grated cheese)
Chop the heads of romaine into ~1 inch sized pieces and place into large bowl
Mince garlic and set aside
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, anchovy paste, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, cheese, and pinch of salt into bowl.
Mix ingredients until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
Mix the dressing into the large bowl with the romaine, and toss until greens are well dressed.
Top with remaining cheese and croutons.