Skip to content
TOOLS YOU NEED
- Abbio Saute Pan
- Mason jar or similar with tight fitting lid
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Cut your cucumbers into your preferred shape (spears, quarters, etc.) and set aside.
- Make your basic pickling liquid.
- While your liquid is coming to a boil, pack your cucumbers into a clean jar.
- Cover with a a small handful of fresh dill, or about 2 tablespoons if using dried.
- Fill your jar with the pickling liquid, and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Tightly cover your jar with the lid, and place in the fridge.
- Enjoy your pickles for up to a month!