- Add 1 cup vinegar and 1 cup water to the Abbio Sauce Pan, along with 3 tablespoons of pickling spice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 tablespoon of whole peppercorns. If you do not have pickling spice, use 1 tablespoon of coriander, 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds, and 1 tablespoon of dill seeds.
- Add the garlic to the pan and place pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring water to a boil, and turn off heat.
- Pour pickling liquid into an air-tight jar filled with the vegetable of your choice.
- If the liquid does not cover your pickle completely, you can top off the jar with hot water.
- Before covering, let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, seal the jar and place in the fridge. Enjoy your pickles for weeks to come!