- They key to great shrimp is to make sure that they have come to room temperature before starting to cook! To defrost, run under room temperature water for ~3 minutes. Place on a paper towel and dry well.
- Once your shrimp have rested at room temperature, toss them in the oil of your choice. Make sure each shrimp is well coated in oil.
- Heat a Large Abbio Nonstick Skillet to medium high heat. Once hot, add the shrimp to the pan.
- Sear the shrimp on the first side for 1-2 minutes, or until the side of the shrimp are opaque.
- Flip the shrimp over, and cook for another minute or so, until the shrimp are completely opaque, and the tails and heads have started to curl towards each other. Make sure the shrimp don't curl into a circle - if they curled up tightly like this they are overcooked!