- Crumple up tin foil into three tight balls, and place into the base of an Abbio Stock pot.
- Fill water in stock pot 3/4 up the ball of tinfoil, ~3 cups.
- Place your fish on a plate that is smaller than the of stock pot.
- Place the plate, with the fish, on top of the tin foil.
- Turn the stove onto medium heat, put the lid on the stock pot.
- Let the fish steam for 8 minutes (double this cook time for frozen fish) - don't remove the lid as you don't want the steam to escape.
- After 8 minutes, remove the lid and check to see if the fish is starting to flake with pressure from a fork or knife. If the fish separates easily and is opaque, it's cooked! If not, put the lid back on the pot, and continue to steam for a few more minutes.
- Plate the fish and add salt, pepper, and the spices of your choice.