Skip to content
1 chicken breast
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 slice prosciutto
- 2 eggs
TOOLS YOU NEED
- Abbio Nonstick Skillet
- Silicon spatula
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Set up breading station and set aside
- Place a large pan over high heat over the stove and drizzle generously with olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- .Place the chicken breast in between parchment paper and pound it thin.
- Lay your prosciutto right on top of your chicken to cover.
- Bread the prosciutto blanketed chicken starting with flour, then dipping in egg, and finally in bread crumbs.
- Lay the chicken in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the first side for about 4 minutes, until browned.
- Then flip and cook 4 more minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with a crunchy green salad, lemon wedges, mustard or a side of potatoes.