Skip to content
Spice Roasted Carrots
- Carrots (~1 lb)
- Olive oil
- Crushed red pepper
- Peel and cut your carrots to your desired size (we love leaving them whole).
- Measure out 1 tbsp each of cumin and turmeric, set aside.
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- While your oven is warming up, place your Abbio Sauté Pan over medium-low heat.
- Once your pan is warm add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add your cumin and turmeric to the warm oil, and bloom your spices, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
- Drop your carrots into the pan with the oil and spices, and toss them. Make sure to coat the carrots well with oil and spices.
- Place the Abbio Sauté Pan in the oven, and roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the carrots are tender and can be be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with a pinch of crush red pepper flakes.