- Place once oven rack on the top shelf of the oven, leaving approximately 10 inches between the rack and the coils on the ceiling of the oven.
- Turn on the broiler setting of your oven to high - most home ovens have a max temperature of about 500 degrees.
- Place your food on the Abbio Sauté Pan, and when your oven has come to temperature, place the pan on the top rack.
- Carefully monitor your food, as it will cook, blacken, melt, toast quite quickly.
- Remove your pan from the oven using an Abbio Hot Pad to grab the handle.