- Place Abbio Sauce Pan on the stove and add 2 inches of water to the pan.
- Place a dry glass or metal mixing bowl over the saucepan. The mixing bowl should fit over the pan so that the outer edge of the bowl touches the upper edges of the saucepan.
- Make sure the water in the pan isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Put chopped chocolate or chocolate chips to the mixing bowl.
- Turn on the stove to medium heat. As the water begins to heat up and release steam, the steam will heat the chocolate and the chocolate will begin to melt.
- As the chocolate melts keep stirring with a rubber spatula or wooden until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Use the melted chocolate in your favorite dessert or sweet treat!