- Heat oil or butter in an Abbio Nonstick Skillet over medium-low heat.
- While the oil / butter warm up whisk three eggs in a bowl with two tablespoons of milk or water. This will give the cooked eggs more body!
- Add the eggs and let the mixture cook, until set around the edges, about 2 minutes.
- At this point you can add other ingredients as desired. Try herbs and cheese, peppers and onions, or chicken and mushrooms.
- With a spatula, loosen the edges of the cooked egg. you can tip the pan to allow uncooked egg to run underneath and cook. Repeat at various spots until no uncooked egg remains.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Slip a spatula under one side, fold the omelet in half and slide onto a plate.