- Season your steak generously with salt and pepper (or spice of your choosing).
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the room temperature steak on a Large Abbio Nonstick Skillet, and place the Skillet in the oven.
- Let the steak cook until the internal temperature at its thicket point is 125 degrees, or slightly below your desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the Skillet from the oven, and place on the stove over medium high heat.
- Add oil or butter and briefly sear both sides.
- Remove the steak from the heat, let it rest for 10 minutes, and enjoy!